Assessment and support planning: telecare e-learning module
This e-learning module has been created to increase the awareness, knowledge, and confidence of the health and social care workforce to better understand the role of telecare in assessment and support planning.
Developed by the Scottish Government Technology Enabled Care (TEC) team in collaboration with NES, the module takes around 45 minutes to complete and provides information and practice examples of how telecare can support outcomes focussed care and support.
The module is designed for those whose role may include outcomes focussed assessments and support planning, however it is also great way to learn more about how telecare can support models of service delivery within the wider workforce and enhance health and care services.
Learning outcomes include:
- recognising how telecare can contribute to achieving personal outcomes for individuals and their families
- considering the benefits of telecare in reducing organisational pressures
- being able to identify telecare solutions to manage associated risks
- confidently communicate with individuals and carers about the different types of telecare that can support health and wellbeing
- understanding the importance of agreed response protocols
- reviewing effectiveness of existing telecare solutions
The module is hosted on the Turas Learn
If you don't have a Turas account sign up for one here.
July, 26 2022