This service is equipped with specialist design, scanning and verification technology to efficiently and accurately capture data from both on-line and paper-based forms
The eForms Office aims to:
- improve information quality through specialist form design and data capture technology.
- provide quality forms, both electronic and paper, designed to the specifications and needs of service users, which deliver accurate data in a format suitable for user analysis.
- provide a user friendly service through knowledgeable, well trained and helpful staff who are committed to continuous service improvement through regular evaluation and feedback.
Standard Services provided:
- Consultation and advice
- Design of electronic and/or paper forms
- Production of forms and corresponding data tables
- Scanning of paper forms
- Publication of on-line forms
- Capture of data from electronic and/or paper forms
- Verification of data
- Export of data to user specified format
- Preparation of simple summary reports (% of responses etc.)