Peer review allows you to receive constructive feedback from a network of trained peer reviewers.
What is peer review?
Participating in peer review benefits your CPD and complies with clinical governance requirements.
You may wish to submit:
How do I submit a consultation for peer review?
To record and submit a consultation you may need to request consultation review equipment from NES Pharmacy .
The equipment needs to be returned after submission of your consultation either in person or by contacting your Regional Practice Education Co-ordinators.
To submit a consultation you are required to complete a Consultation Peer Review Submission Form. The form gives information about how to submit your consultations securely.
- Consultation Peer Review submission Form
- How do I submit a consultation for peer review ?
- Feedback proforma
What is the peer review process?
- All items received for peer review are anonymised and e- mailed to trained external reviewers.
- The reviewers provide written feedback that is collated and then e- mailed back to the submitting author.
- Feedback is provided in a constructive manner to help promote learning and reflection.
The feedback is collated and then e- mailed to the practitioner.