Connecting you to AHPs in NHS Scotland
Several forums, specialist health Boards and various government and non-government departments are accessible to help you understand the range and complexity of the numerous AHP networks which exist nationally. The aim of the AHP Directory is to inform and direct you to the most appropriate group or forum to support your needs. Brief descriptions of each group or network and links to appropriate websites are shown below.
- Allied Health Professions (AHP) Directors' Scotland Group (ADSG)
- AHP Academic Heads Strategic Group
- Allied Health Professions Federation Scotland
- Scottish Therapy Managers Network
- AHP Strategic Workforce Group
- AHP Children's Services Action group